- Mobilising economically disadvantaged and vulnerable communities – transgender persons, sexual minorities, sex workers and urban poor for their development.
- Facilitating access to entitlements and social protection schemes. E.g.
- Monthly pensions for transgender persons, widows, elderly, persons with disabilities
- Subsidized loans for women sex workers and transgender people to setup small business
- Benefits from Karnataka Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Strengthening community leadership for better self-representation.
- Sensitization and networking with Government officials, healthcare providers, educational institutions, corporates, civil society organizations and elected representatives.
- Conducting health camps.
- Namma Clinic: Providing general and mental health services in a welcoming and stigma free environment. Providing preventive and curative health services. Staffed with doctor (part-time), nurse, lab technician, counsellor and community health workers.
- Working with Primary Health Centres and Government hospitals towards providing quality healthcare.
- Promoting health seeking behaviour of individuals and communities.
- Accompanied referrals and sensitization of private healthcare providers.
- Support group meetings, nutritional supplements and access to care and support services for persons living with HIV.
- Strengthening access to sexual and reproductive health services for sex workers.
- Access to WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene).
- Improving waste management and delivery of water and sanitation facilities for urban poor.
- Helping transgender persons and sexual minorities to start their own business. Hand-holding and emotional support as these are first generation entrepreneurs. Piloting individual and group livelihood projects.
- Expanding livelihood options for sex workers. Piloting individual and group livelihood projects.
- Financial literacy trainings and facilitation of services.
- Formation of Self-Help Groups to inculcate savings habit.
- Job skill upgradation and interface with corporates for job placements.
- Working for the implementation of 1% reservation in Karnataka State Government jobs for transgender people.
- Educational scholarships for children of sex workers
- Working with anganwadis and government schools towards providing quality nutrition and education to children
- Post-school tuition classes in slums
- Life skills education and aspiration building for children and adolescent girls